1. Some of the verses inform about Allah: His names, attributes, acts and speech. Those verses indicate the Unity and Oneness of Allah with respect to His most excellent names, essence, and perfect attributes.
2. Other verses point to the necessity of worshipping Allah alone, without any associate or partner, and the renunciation of the worship of anything other than Him. These verses indicate the focus of worship and thenecessity for people to single out their Lord in their intentions, requesting His aid, and in turning to Him in repentance.
3. The Qur’an also contains injunctions and prohibitions; doing something that has been enjoined or refraining from what has been prohibited is the fulfilment and perfection of the affirmation of the Oneness of Allah.
4. The Qur’an includes stories and information about people of true and sincere belief and tells about their immediate reward in the life of this world as well as the immense reward reserved for them in the hereafter.
5. The Qur’an also contains stories about those who associate
partners with Allah. It describes their punishment in this
life and the punishment they are promised in the hereafter.
These are the just desserts of those who deviate from the
affirmation of Allah’s Oneness.